Thursday, February 26, 2009

THE SECRET TO KICKING THE TV HABIT

Well, I have discovered the secret to kicking the habit of watching hours and hours of TV every night and weekend: don’t pay your cable bill and wind up getting it shut off, then call them and find out it is going to cost $411.89 to get it reconnected again.

So, I no longer have internet access at home; also, since it was part of the digital package through cable, my home telephone no longer works. Great. I can’t wait for Mom to call my home number and then I have to explain to her why it’s disconnected. Yay!

I guess that means that I will now have to get busy and clean that house. Or sleep a lot. Or both. Hmmmmm…maybe exercise? Perish the thought!

This also means that I will have to update my blog from work (gee, waste time on the internet when I should be working? Ummmm…OK.).

So I was going to post what I have been eating for the last few days. It ain't purdy sista.

  • Tuesday: Breakfast - none (bad). Lunch: Big Mac meal (removed center bun) (v bad). Dinner - none (vv bad).
  • Wednesday: Breakfast - none (bad again). Lunch: Hardee's Ham & Cheese sandwich, curly fries, diet Coke (pretty bad, could have been worse). Dinner: Potato salad, some sort of strawberry salad, four chocolate Pop-Tarts, 2 cups of milk (what the...?).
  • Today, so far: Breakfast - two Egg McMuffins (not bad). Lunch: four little slices of pizza, 40oz water w/Crystal Lite (could have been WAY worse). Snack: piece of SF gum.
I have no idea what I am going to have for dinner tonight. I have no idea what I am going to do when I get home tonight!! I know that I have the TV on for company; being single with no pets (thanks to my doody-headed landlord - don't get me started) my house is really empty and quiet when I get home. Music doesn't fill the same void as humans talking to each other does. It's weird. But, I guess I am just going to have to get used to it.

Poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments totally rock my world - please leave one!