Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Random Pictures

Since yesterday's post was such a major downer, I thought I would post some pictures that I have taken over the last year. No negatives here! Ha! Get it? Pictures, negatives... Oh well. Please to enjoy.

Skyler on a cottage cheese high.
Old car in Gavin, WA

One of the cabbages from Les's garden last summer

Our yard in winter, 2016

Sis and I ran away to the coast one day in February

Shell

The mother ship near Ocean Shores, WA in February 

Quinault Beach, WA

Out for a drive with Mom and Sis a few days before Les's funeral, saw this sweetie

Same drive, near Mossyrock, WA

Took this picture while waiting for one of my train crews; Solo Point, WA

A lily from one of the flower arrangements at Les's funeral

A peony the size of a dinner plate - no joke - Montesano, WA

Montesano, WA - city hall

A deer in our very overgrown yard on a lovely June morning
I hope to post more pictures and things soon. Love you all.

TTFN.

2 comments:

  1. That cottage cheese picture cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Love that part of WA!

    ReplyDelete

Comments totally rock my world - please leave one!