Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Brand New Shiny Blog

Wow, my first blog entry. It seems a shame to mess up this pristine page. Oh well.

I love blogs. You get to learn so much from people you don't even know. People from all different walks of live, backgrounds, family situations; even though we are all different, I find that I have so many things in common with so many people. I love reading about their lives (ok, living vicariously through some of them), where they live, etc. Some are personal friends that I actually know, others are people that I just feel like I know after reading about some of the things they have gone through. I will be honest; I started a blog once before and didn't really do anything with it. I didn't like the way it worked - I couldn't post any of the pictures I love! That and my internet connection was only basic dial up, so it would take FOREVER to get anything done. So, I promise to try to do better with this blog. I may not have something to post every day, but I will try to post every week (stop laughing).

I absolutely adore taking pictures. I finally moved into the 21st century this year when my beloved Sissy bought me a totally kick ass digital SLR camera, complete with super nifty lens. Since nothing has really happened this week, I give you the following pictures from my personal gallery to ponder. Please to enjoy:
Poppies growing along the road; Roberts, MT

Peekaboo deer; Nye, MT

Ducks at Riverside Park; Billings, MT

Stillwater River; outside of Nye, MT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments totally rock my world - please leave one!