Thursday, January 1, 2015

What time is it???

Ummm...huh? What the...but...everything was so...and then...2015? Really? Where the heck have I been? I'm totally shocked and unprepared.

Formal protest - someone's been dinking with the space/time continuum!

DENIED.

Wow - I am really surprised that I haven't posted since August.

Well, I guess I'm not really surprised. There hasn't been a lot going on except depression, sadness, darkness, a little less sadness, more depression, Rice Krispie treats at work, general drudgery and the flu that is currently kicking my behind. Oh, and we got satellite, so FOOTBALL!!!

I do have some plans for possibly some videos; hopefully will be doing some more crafts; and perhaps finally getting a picture of Amy added to the roll call board. My computer died so I can't upload anything from home, unless I manage to wrestle my sister's laptop away from her.

I did read some more books but never got them posted; I'm going to start a new list for 2015.

Sorry to have been away for so long. I'll get caught up, I promise.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments totally rock my world - please leave one!